Tuesday 8 July 2014

You're a Star!!

Good morning and a huge welcome to my newest follower aussie aNNie...I hope you enjoy visiting me from time to time! :)

On Saturday I told you that Keiran and I would be doing the Race for Life on Sunday, if you remember? Well we did it! More to the point, Keiran did it! And he totally blew me away!! We completed it in 34:47mins!!! I am so very, very proud of him! He jogged away and didn't complain...my little hero!




Doesn't he look proud??

Ok, back to crafty news!
I got a new delivery of Stampin' Up! goodies yesterday, and I have another coming today too...exciting times! :)

I love playing with new stash, and within seconds of Mr. Brown (UPS man) coming, I had ripped open my package and got straight to making this card! I think I was inspired by Keiran when I made this!


I used 2 of the new stamp sets I ordered to make this...Work of Art and Pictogram Punches. I punched the stars out using one of my new Itty Bitty Accents Punches and stuck them back into the holes after curling them up a little for dimension.


I also used new colours...the new In Colors are really zesty and I thought these went well together for a male card. I used Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey. 

All the lovely new products from the catalogue are now available to buy and if you need a catalogue, please do contact me and I'd be happy to pop one in the post for you! :)

And if you enjoyed reading today, why not join up as a follower then you'll never miss out on my newest creations! I'd love to welcome you to my blog! :)




5 comments:

  1. Well done on completing Race for Life. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you both. A beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ordered this Pictogram Punches set this week and I am so glad to see your card using this - please may I case this for my classes?? I love the design and the colours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab young man. Lovely card Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card lizy.i love your design and colours and a huge well done to you and your little man on such a fantastic achievement. :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts