Saturday 5 July 2014

Blendabilities!!

Hello!
I'm here with my DT card for Sketch Saturday for this week...yes, I know, I'm late! But it's still Saturday at least!

So here is this week's sketch, designed by Niki...


I have been playing with Stampin' Up!'s brand new Blendabilities and I have to say that I am rather liking them!!


I have used pretty much all of them to colour this stamp from In This Together, (well I wanted to try them all!!), but I have combined them with Stampin' Write Markers and Blender Pen for the colours that are not available in Blendies. (See...I even have a nickname for them!)


I used Rich Razzleberry DSP, Coastal Cabana Core'dinations, and some Ruffle Stretch Ribbon for the background. Can you see how well the ink matches the paper and ribbon? That is one of the things I love about Stampin' Up!...there is no longer any guess work to match up papers with coloured images!

So what are you going to make? We're looking forward to seeing your creations!

Keiran and I are running our local Race for Life tomorrow...it's Keiran's first time and he's looking forward to it! If you would like to sponsor us, you can do via Just Giving on the link below...


Thank you for your support! :)
Goodnight!



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Lizy! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and colouring Lizy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.the image is fab and i love your colouring and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lizy - your colouring is fabulous and I love that image too! Not long to wait before the rest of the blendie colours are available! Hope the run went well - GO you two!!! Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts