Saturday 26 July 2014

Sketch Saturday

Good morning!
Today is my last full day here in Holland, staying with our wonderful friends Simon, Marco and their 3 lovely children. As always, we will be very sad to be leaving.

Today Simone is having a party for her 40th birthday, which is on Monday, so I have made her this card using our new sketch at Sketch Saturday this week.

Here is the sketch...


And here is my card...


A lot of this card has been created using elements from MDS...the sentiment and the Twitterpated Designer Paper are all printed from there.

I die cut the sentiment panel using my Labels Collection Framelits before paper piercing using the Paper Piercing Essentials pack. The embossed panel is created using the Beautiful Baroque EF. I finished with a little Soft Sky Seam Binding and some gems.

I hope you will join in our challenge this week!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizy, I love the soft colours you've used. Sounds like you've had a lovely holiday.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts