Wednesday 9 July 2014

Pictogram Thank You!

Good morning!
I hope you are having a good week so far?

I have been very busy making commission cards and working on 2 sets of wedding invitations, but I managed to very quickly make this sweet little 10cm x 10cm card using my new stamps and new In Colours!

See if you can guess the stamp set...


I used this yesterday too; it's Pictogram Punches ...I can see me using this one quite a lot! 


I scored 2 lines across the topper piece of card which is 9cm square. I then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the sentiment (from Work of Art) and vase just where I wanted them. The flowers were then stamped and punched using the matching punch from Itty Bitty Accents punches. I curled the petals and popped them onto the vase. All the colours are the new In Colours...they work really well together don't they?

If you would like to order any of the lush new products, you can do so via the link on my sidebar >>>>>
Alternatively, please do contact me to place your order for you, or to order a FREE catalogue!

It's a lovely day today, so I hope you get chance to enjoy it! 
Have a good one!





2 comments:

  1. lovely card, I will be up your end of the world at the weekend Chorley visiting family on the way to Carlisle. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous lizy.i love the pretty vase of flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts