Wednesday 30 July 2014

I'm back!

Good morning!!
Wow I feel like I haven't blogged for an age! In case you didn't know, I have been away in Holland for a week, and I have been busy with wedding stationery since I got back, so last night was the first chance to have a little play in my craft room!

Here's what I made...


I had a really good run on notebooks at my last fair so I thought I should get a start on some more. This one is a cheap hardback book I bought from a local shop, and I stamped directly onto the cover using one of the lovely new Hostess stamp sets, Bloom With Hope. I really love this set...there are some gorgeous flowers and really lovely sentiments too.


I stamped one of the flower stamps repeatedly in Baked Brown Sugar, then I used Lost Lagoon and an Aqua Painter pen to colour the flowers. I finished with the Very Vanilla Seam Binding and some Linen Thread.

I will hopefully get back into the swing of things now, so I shall see you tomorrow with my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches.

Have a lovely day!



3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    Your book is lovely

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back Lizy! Great notebook. I'd like to try different things just never have the time! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts