Thursday 31 July 2014

It's a Double!

Hello everyone!
Today is our new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week it's the double!


We would like to see you use both the colours and the sketch in your card this week. 

So here is what I came up with...

I have used the lovely new Photopolymer stamps Flower Patch for my card. I stamped the flower 3 times in Crushed Curry, then die cut the bottom layer using the fab matching Flower Fair Framelits. The other two layers were hand cut and popped up on Dimensionals. 

Here is a close up of the flower...


I stamped the sentiment from Lots of Thanks in Smoky Slate and punched out using the Large Oval Punch. I finished with a matching Candy Dot.

I love how the oval sentiment compliments the oval petals of the flower don't you?

I am entering this into the challenge at Less Is More this week which is anything goes...it's been ages since I entered a challenge!
Happy birthday to Chrissie, the owner of LIM!!

What are you going to make for our challenge...can't wait to see!
Have a lovely Thursday!





8 comments:

  1. I love this, super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy, a beautiful card, love that flower..

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab floral card, great expression !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizy what a gorgeous flower, super cutting out!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous. Just my cup of tea. Lovely flower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is gorgeous Lizy...so vibrant!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts