Thursday 17 July 2014

It's a Flower Frenzy!!

Good morning!
It's good to be back! I have had such a busy week this week that I haven't had chance to do any blogging, but I am back with my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches. This week we have a colour challenge...



Isn't it a wonderful colour combo??


I had a little play with this fabulous die last night...it's the new Flower Frenzy Bigz and it has lots of different sized and shaped flowers, plus this wonderful leaf stem. I shaped the leaves using a shaper tool.


I sponged the flower with Perfect Plum for the main part and Elegant Eggplant for the centre. The leaves were sponged with Mossy Meadow. I finished with a little gem but left a sentiment off as I couldn't decide what to put on it!

We look forward to seeing all your creations over the next week!




3 comments:

  1. ohhh I love this lizy, perfect for any occasion, and very elegant to boot. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty lizy.the flower is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Lizy - this is beautiful. a perfect foil for all manner of sentiments

    stunning.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts