Thursday 24 July 2014

Fun Flower get well

Good morning from a very sunny Holland! The weather has been just gorgeous since we have been here!

So today is Thursday which means it's time for a new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week it's a sketch challenge.



I decided to have a play with one of our new stamp/punch combos for this card.


I used Beautiful Bunch and the matching Fun Flower punch to creat the flower in Strawberry Slush.


I used a piece of Garden Green DSP for the corner and after placing the flower I simply added a Teeny Tiny Sentiment.

A very simple card today...what will you make?
Have a lovely day,
Lizy xx

4 comments:

  1. Perfectly clean and simple, perfectly lovely!!! I love the way the flower pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lizy - hope you are having fun in Holland - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a lovely week away in NL, where are you, on the coast? This is a fab CAS card, love the colours, as Deborah says, that flower really pops
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this card Lizy and the lovely colour combo.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts