Tuesday 1 July 2014

The day is FINALLY here!!!!

Wooohooo!
It's NEW catalogue day!!!! 

Good morning and please do excuse my excitement but today sees the release of the brand new Stampin' Up! catalogue for 2014-2015!!

And here it is...


Isn't it lovely?!! Inside this gorgeous catalogue there are 241 pages of stunning new stamps, new punches, brand new products like Project Life and Blendabilities, and metres and metres of gorgeous new ribbon! Not to mention all the lovely photos and project ideas! There is literally something for everyone....

Home Decor
Party Decor
Gift Packaging
Project Life
Card Kits

....to mention just a few of the fantastic products available!

If you haven't got your catalogue yet, I sympathise, I really do! So I will send one free to anyone who places an order with me directly or through my online shop, before the end of July, absolutely FREE!!! (providing I haven't already sent you one)

While you're waiting for your physical copy, you can still flip the pages of the new catty by clicking on the link over there on the right >>>>>

I'll leave you to have a browse now...I'm off to place my order!!
Enjoy!!





1 comment:

  1. Morning Lizy, I share your excitement and I can't wait to place my order - but as you know I will have to :-( Never mind, I can just take my time browsing the catalogue and choosing all the lovely items I 'need'! Have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts