Friday 11 July 2014

Exciting news!

Good morning everyone!
I have a little bit of exciting news! I won in the Friday Sketch Challenge a couple of weeks ago, and they asked me to be a GDT for this week's challenge! 


I was given a digi image from FaeryInk so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get out my Blendabilities!


I really enjoyed colouring this sweet little couple in! The Blendies worked so well, and for the colours I didn't have I just used my Stampin' Write Markers...a great combo and did you know that they blend pretty well too?!


The shoes, jeans, jacket, heart and shadow were all coloured with Stampin' Writes! I printed the image onto Whisper White and both sets of pens worked well on it.

You can get your hands on the latest colours of Blendabilities through my online shop >>>>>>>
Or you can order them through me, if you prefer the personal touch!

I hope you can pop back tomorrow to see my Sketch Saturday DT card!
Bye for now!



5 comments:

  1. so stunning lizy.gorgeous colouring and i love the fabulous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy, Aw, young love, how sweet! Love your choice of colours and the design is great. Hope you have a good day - and date ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest DT spot, Lizy! Fun card - you've inspired me to play along this week. Hugs, Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lizy. A fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy, wow love the image, beautiful colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts