Saturday 19 July 2014

Pinkie Blog Hop for the New Annual Catalogue 2014/15




Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping.

Did you enjoy seeing Eveline's project? Isn't it lovely?

I have decided to use some gorgeous new ribbon and flowers to make something a little different for you!
I cut the heart shapes using the Hearts Collection Framelits and embossed the middle one with Beautiful Baroque Embossing Folder. I then sponged it using Mossy Meadow ink. The outer is wrapped with the stunning new Stitched Satin Ribbon in Hello Honey.


I have used the gorgeous new Flower Frenzy Bigz die and the Beautiful Bunch stamp and Fun Flower Punch combo. 
The main flower was stamped in Hello Honey, onto Hello Honey cardstock, the leaves are Mossy Meadow and the purple elements are Blackberry Bliss. All these are some of our brand new In Colours. Aren't they gorgeous?

I really enjoyed making this project...it's a while since I did a home decor item...may have to have a play in lots of other colours! :)

I hope you're enjoying the blog hop, and to continue, please click on the badge below, to take you to Sandie's blog, where you will see her beautiful project!



Enjoy your weekend!


16 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, always nice to see how you can use Stampin'Up! product in a different way. Nice project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing SU!-per project!

    Wat een SU!-per leuk kaartje!

    Best wishes,
    Angélique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy, I like your project very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely Lizy! I love home decor.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizy, this is super super cute. I feel a CASE coming on. My craft area is just crying out for one. Have a great hop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I can see it in all kinds of colors.Thanks so much for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Lizy!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is amazing.
    You are so talented Lizy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous project Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous project, love the colours and flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project have you made ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Lizy. I love the new colours and you've used some of them to good effect here.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab project! Thanks for the inspiration! Nx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts