Saturday 28 June 2014

Follow Your Arrow...

...and do want want! (see bottom of post...it makes sense, honest!)

Good morning!
It's time for another challenge at Sketch Saturday and this week it has been designed by Cathy...



Isn't it fab? For my card I used an old but still current stamp for the main image...Summer Silhouettes.


I stamped my image in Basic Black onto Very Vanilla cardstock.


I used some of the retiring Modern Medley DSP for my background panels and finished with the sentiment from Express Yourself hostess set, which is also retiring.

Now after you have had a look at the rest of the DT cards, go ahead and make yours and don't forget to link it up to our challenge!

Jen and I went to see the wonderful and very sweet Kacey Masgraves in concert last night, and she was brilliant! We've seen her 4 times now, including when she supported Lady Antebellum and she never disappoints! Here she is...


I really do need a pair of those boots! 
Do Google her and check out one of her songs, Follow Your Arrow and let me know what you think! :)

Have a great weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, card design is great B&W looks nice, love the flower.
    Lucky you seeing Kacey Musgraves live - if you like her you might like Brandy Clarke too, she co-wrote some of the songs on Kacey's album, including Follow Your Arrow - Brandy's album is called 12 Stories. Oh, and I love the Boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lizzy and lucky girl seeing Kacey.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts