Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sneak Peek!!

Hi everyone!
It was my friend Jen's birthday on Sunday, and I want to share the card I made for her, using a sneak peek from the brand new catalogue!!


This is a very elegant lady from Girls Night Out, and I stamped her onto Vellum Cardstock, then coloured her with Stampin' Write markers. Oh and do you recognise the colours? 


Well if you don't you could be forgiven! They are the new 2014/2016 In Colours...Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon. The background is Petite Petals and one of the leaves from Stippled Blossoms. The coloured layer is also Lost Lagoon.

This is a fabulous stamp set, perfect for all your girly occasions!

I think Jen liked the card...I really enjoyed making it!
These items will be available to buy from Tuesday...are you as excited as me?!! I shall be up at midnight ready with my fingers poised and my (very scared) credit card at the ready!

7 days to go!!

Have a lovely Tuesday



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lizy - I am enjoying the beautiful new colours too. I haven't got this stamp set as I am rubbish at colouring - I have bought the Blendabilities though and am practising!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the lost lagoon. :) and I am also counting down. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts