Thursday 19 June 2014

Everything Eleanor

Hello all and thanks for popping by today!
We have a new challenge over at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week is a colour challenge...

This is such a fresh colour combination, don't you think? So I wanted to make something clean and fresh...here it is!


Do you recognise the stamp set? That's right...it's Everything Eleanor, teamed with some Coastal Cabana Ruffled Stretch Ribbon.


The medallion was stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe, and the flowers were stamped in Wisteria Wonder. I finished with a few nail art pearls. I haven't decided on a sentiment yet.

There are some gorgeous DT cards, so do pop over and see their cards too...we're looking forward to seeing your entries!

Have you seen the Weekly Deals this week?? There are some fab items on there, with fabulous discounts! Do pop on over and have a look...remember, they are only on offer for one week!

There have been some problems with the online shop this week, so if you are struggling to place an order, please give me a shout and I'll be very happy to place your order for you, still direct to your home! 

I've spent a few hours over the last couple of days jet washing my back garden, so now I am starting to feel like my garden is getting to how I want it to be! I might even get time to enjoy it this summer! 

In fact I have been working so hard on the garden I think Keiran felt guilty as he said 'I'll do the washing up Mummy so you can finish your tea and have a longer rest!' How cute?? And he did it too! Only 6 and he knows how to get on my good side! ;)

 Have a lovely Thursday and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lizy, love the beautiful flowers and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super CAS card - love the colour combo!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.fab pretty flowers and i love the ruffled ribbon :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lizy. Sounds like you have a wonderful 6 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card - love the colours! Your little boy sounds adorable, hope you can enjoy the garden when summer finally arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the delicate-ness of the filigree frame with the flowers and the ruffly ribbon. Nice job, Lizy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts