Friday 13 June 2014

Thank you to my customers!

Good afternoon and welcome to my newest follower, Jennifer! :)

Yes, I am quite late with my post today! It's because I was gardening until late last night and didn't get chance to write up my post! 

I have lots of customers that like to buy direct from my online shop, as well as my Stampers 6 ladies, so I like to send them a little something each time they order from me, just to thank them for their very much appreciated business! Here is what I am sending out this month...


This very simple one layer card is made using the Happy Watercolor stamps, a button and some Whisper White Bakers Twine. The border is created by stamping the dots several times.


I also like to include a little gift, as an extra 'thank you'.

I have a few more of these to make up now as I received more customer orders today! :)
Have a fab Friday and I'll see you tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. And very nice they are too. Thank you for mine hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little thank you cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so simple but just fab. Lucky customers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts