Wednesday 11 June 2014

Cute owl and a storm!

Good morning all!
Did you get a storm last night? I stood in it  for ages trying to get some pictures of the lightening...I don't think I've seen such an incredible storm before! Anyway, here are the only 2 (out of about 150!) that show the lightening...


Love this one!

Anyway, I'm sure the real reason you came to visit was to see what I have made today? Oh go on then! ;)


This cute little card makes fab use of the Owl Punch...I think this is the first card I have made with it! I added a little Ruffle Stretch Trim (retiring) to make a little tutu...cute isn't it?!


I popped the owl onto a die cut oval which I had paper pierced around to keep the card clean looking. The '3' is meant to look like a balloon...I used an owl 'foot' for the bottom of the balloon, and covered it in Crystal Effects. 

If you would like to order any of these fab products, please click on my shop link over there on the right >>>>

I used the layout at Friday Sketch Challenge for my inspiration as it work perfectly!


I hope today is a good day for you...I shall be working on commissions when I get back from the gym!


9 comments:

  1. Cool pix and a fab project Liz

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your storm chasing…pretty card too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that Owl :) fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. I love sitting out watching it storm also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Lizy
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee, look at that little "skirt" - so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Lizy! Great pictures of the lightening as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is super cute, love the way owl id holding 3 with a twine !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute card, the little owl is a great image. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts