Monday 2 June 2014

A friend accepts us for who we are...

Good morning all and welcome to Bonnie, my newest follower! I am honoured that she has chosen to follow me as I am an admirer of her work! :)

I had a wonderful, if ridiculously hectic weekend, with a stall at a ladies lifestyle event, then helping Sarah out with her Stampin' Up! stall at The Great British Craft Fair in Bolton! Both were extremely enjoyable and I hope to repeat the experiences in the future!

So one of the items I made for my stall was another Stampin' Framed, and it sold on the evening to a lovely lady named Jane, who has also ordered one of my inspiration tins as a 'comment' tin for her Vintage Secret Tea Parties...don't they sound like fun?!


This one is again stamped and heat embossed with Pewter Stampin' Emboss (now reduced to just £2.96!). The quote is from Feels Goods and the flower is from Flowering Flourishes, stamped in Pacific Point. Isn't it a fab quote?

I die cut the panel with one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits and paper pierced the edges using the Paper Piercing Essentials pack, before mounting onto Pacific Point dotty DSP. I finished with butterflies from Papillon Pot pourri, which were punched using both matching punches and some Basic Rhinestone Jewels.

Here's what I used...

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizy. I looked on the stall yesterday but didn't see you xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous frame and love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lizy.i love the blue and beautiful sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts