Thursday 26 June 2014

New Baby and New Catalogue...FREE!!


Good morning and a huge welcome to my newest follower via Bloglovin...Susan! Thank you for joining me here in blog world...I hope you enjoy my creations and waffling!

It's new sketch day at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week and it's time for a sketch with a difference!


I took my inspiration from the shape shown here, mainly as that is about the only shape Framelit I have big enough to make a card!


I used the cute Sweetest Gift (retiring) stamp set for this one, mainly as I knew the mobile would 'hang' perfectly!


I coloured the stamp using Stampin' Write Markers and 'hung' it using nail pearls. The card base was die cut using the Labels Collection Framelits, and was embossed using the Chevron EF. I trimmed off the bottom so it would stand firmly.

Do you have a copy of the brand new catalogue yet? No?


 Well if you place an order either through me, or my online shop, between now and 8pm on June 30th I will send you one for FREE! Not only that, but you will also receive one of my cute little bookmarks with all the yummy new In Colours for 2014/16! 

What do you have planned for today? I am working, shopping and crafting...wonder which I prefer more... ;)







8 comments:

  1. Morning Lizy, I am loving the shaped card, they are so big right now aren't they. The stamp is really beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lizy and thanks for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card. Love the mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby card and love the shape.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy, a beautiful card, love the shape of your card too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lizy. Love the simplicity x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, so cute - love the shaped card and the stamped image. Sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out really cute, Lizy! I really like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts