Wednesday 18 June 2014

Butterflies Framed

Hello!
Here is a little Stampin' Framed for you today...it's based on one I made a few weeks ago, but I was asked to make one in pink and silver for a lovely little girl's bedroom, so here it is!


I have used the Best Of Butterflies stamps and heat embossed them in Silver and Melon Mambo (retiring) Stampin' Emboss. 

I then embossed a couple of lines down either side of the butteflies, to give a sort of a frame.

I had a really productive day yesterday, getting most of the back garden jet washed, doing a bunch of ironing, and picking our first few strawberries!


Mmmm they were yummy!
Have a lovely Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - your strawberries look good too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and would look lovely in my granddaughter's bedroom. We have had a bumper crop of strawberries this year and have more growing, lovely to be able to nip out and pick some for my breakfast. Enjoy your day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and delicate!! Love it!! Makes a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those frames are so simple yet effective. Wonderful :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply gorgeous lizy.i love the pretty butterflies and yum to your strawberries :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How brilliant to be able to make something so pretty to hang on the wall! I love this Lizy. And those strawbs look really plump and juicy too - you've got me feeling peckish now! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butterflies - Gorgeous - what more can I say!?! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts