Wednesday 25 June 2014

In Color showcase!

Hi all!
As you know there is a brand new catalogue out on Tuesday (yay!!!), and with it are 5 beautiful new In Colours! 

So today's offering is to show you each of the 5 colours...


No, not 5 projects...all of the colours on one! Admittedly when I started I had only intended to use 3, but the more I played the more I decided that all 5 would actually work!


I used the fabulous Hardwood stamp (Lost Lagoon) along with the very popular Petite Petals (Hello Honey) and Gorgeous Grunge (Tangelo Dream and Mossy Meadow)...these work so very well together! The sentiment from Happy Watercolor was stamped in Blackberry Bliss.

What do you think? Do all the colours work together?

So are you as excited as me about the new release? If you are, and you would like you very own catalogue complete with a little bookmark showing all of the new In Colors, please do contact me...I'd be more than happy to send you one! :) 

For new customers, they are £5 including UK postage, which I will deduct off your first order, no minimum spend!

I am also happy to post catalogues to Germany, France, The Netherlands and Austria, where I can also sell to so please do contact me if you would like one!

I am going to the gym now, then I may attempt to put up our new tent that we got for a bargain from Argos! A 4 man Regatta all weather tent, reduced from £259.99 to just £99.99!! I'll let you know how I get on!

6 days to go!!!

Have a lovely Wednesday!




7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Lizy, fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy, ooh I love the colours, the wood background looks amazing! Good luck with the tent!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them colors there fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. My favorite 2 stamps from Stampin up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy, love this card, it looks fabulous. Love the new colours, can't wait to get my hands on them. I'm expecting a "wee" order tomorrow. Really excited to see all my new goodies.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts