Sunday 8 June 2014

Colours of my bedroom for Less Is More!

Hi everyone, especially my new follower, Crazy Bird! It's lovely to have you here, thank you! :)

How is your weekend going so far? I didn't blog yesterday as by the time my paper craft class had finished, it was a bit late! I will show you what we made tomorrow :)

Today, I have a super quick card which is my entry into the challenge at Less Is More. It has been ages since I entered (at least 2 weeks!) This week is a colour challenge and the them is

Colours of your bedroom

My bedroom is mostly white, but my bedding is a lovely pink and turquoise, so I went with that for my inspiration.


I used two of my favourite stamp sets; Gorgeous Grunge and Petite Petals. I really do love them and they work so well together!


I used the 'random' stamping technique to create the background, using Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo, then stamped and punched the flowers. I finished with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and some bling.

Here is what I used...

14 comments:

  1. this is so pretty love the colours!
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of color, techniques, & stamps Lizy! First time to blog can't wait to see more. Have a Super Sunday and thanks for sharing!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging by the colours on your card Lizy I imagine your bedroom must be strikingly elegant, girly and pretty.
    Thanks for sharing your superb card and taking part in the challenge
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lizy and fabby colours. I`m loving the grunge look.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love these two stampsets together too Lizy - love your colours - great LIM card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Lizy!
    The colours are beautiful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this card and the grunge stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lizy. Just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really pretty card Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. just love the colour combo hun xx

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your colourscheme Lizy, what a pretty card!
    Thank for for joining us at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty ... love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is CAS perfection Lizy. I love it. So happy you joined us at Less Is More this week. - Lisa Lara (LIM Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts