Monday 16 June 2014

Lots of Bundles in a card in a box!

Good morning!
Did you have a good weekend?
Did you watch the football?? I did...I thought we played better than we have done for a long time...shame the result didn't reflect it!

Ah well...back to something we all love...crafting! Here is a card that was a commission for a couple who got married this weekend...



I was given a brief of bunting, spots and stripes, and informal...I think I covered it!


I used the Banner Greetings stamps from this year's Sale-a-bration for the bunting.


I then used a few bundles to create the flowers and the sentiments. Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Secret Garden and Label Love. These bundles are all 15% cheaper when you buy the stamps and punch/framelits together, but do hurry as some of them retire as a bundle on 30th June. (You will still be able to buy some of them individually, just not as a cheaper bundle).

I really enjoyed making this card...in fact, I love making Box Cards lots, I just don't have the time to make them with everything else!

I have Keiran's Sports day today, so I shall be dashing there after work today! 

I shall be back tomorrow, so if you like what I posted today, why not become a follower by clicking on one of the links in the sidebar on the right >>>
I'd love it if you did! :)


9 comments:

  1. Morning Lizy, this is so pretty, love all the soft colours. Thank you for stopping by. I'm sorry to hear about your friends horse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Can I please ask, how did you fix the bunting to give the floating effect? It looks brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have covered it perfect - great make they should be over the moon with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is gorgeous Lizy!! Lovely colours and fabulous design. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty pop-up box card - love the pastel colours you've used!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy, I love the box, its just perfect for a wedding keepsake. Can I ask what dies you used for the names?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so stunning lizy.fantstic design and i love all the details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous and wonderfully done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts