Friday 27 June 2014

Feel Good Swallowtail

Hello all!
Just a quick one today to show you the little gift I made for Jen for her birthday...


I used one of the sentiments from the Feel Goods set, and heat embossed it in Pewter embossing powder (retiring) over the top of the Swallowtail, which I stamped in Pool Party.


I mounted the image panel onto Pool Party card then used the mount that came with the frame to give a finished look. 

I really do love these and plan to make something similar with Keiran for his teachers.

As you may remember, we bought a tent on Tuesday, and we decided to have a go at putting it up yesterday afternoon...


I say 'we'...I actually put it up myself...not easy, and it took me nearly 90 minutes, but I got there! I have never put up a proper tent before so I was very pleased with myself! I haven't got it back in the bag yet though as it started raining so it is drying out in the garage...that will be the true challenge I'm sure!

5 days to go!!

Have a wonderful Friday!





6 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, ooh my favourite stamp! This is so beautiful, I love the colour and the sentiment. I am sure your friend will be very happy with her gift. Well done with the tent - at least you'll know now if it is waterproof, LOL! Good luck with getting it back in the bag - I hope it is as easy as one of your Origami Treat Pouches - I found your videos on You Tube the other day, I ended up making six of them (just to see if I could remember the folds) they are so cute! Great tutorial - thanks! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful gift love the simple look, tent looks good for your first try. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I do love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful- I am sure she will love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Lizy...love the colours and sentiment. And well done on the tent :) have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing gift and the sentiment is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts