Tuesday 3 June 2014

A pretty, retired notebook.

Hi everyone! 
I was so chuffed to see so many visits my blog yesterday...it's lovely to know that so many people like to see my creations...I am flattered!

Ok so today, I have an altered notebook for you...


I removed the rather un-inspiring covers and added new ones, after decorating the front one with flowers from the Secret Garden stamp set, stamped in Pool Party and Basic Gray.

I also used the matching Framelits to cut out and layer one flower, which I coloured using my blender pen. The Smoky Slate banner is stamped with En Francais. I tied Pool Party Seam Binding around the spirals to make it super girly!

Sadly, both these stamps, the Framelits and the Seam Binding are on the retiring list, which you can find here, so if they're on your wishlist, then now would be the time to get them! I for one will be very sad to see them go.

Here is what I used...

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous altered notebook, love the colour and little flower x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab project. I love what you've done. Gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Lizy
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Lizy - and unique too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous notebook lizy.i love all the pretty flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts