Monday 9 June 2014

Cards from my first paper craft class!

Hello and happy Monday everyone!
Yesterday I promised to show you the cards my ladies made at my first paper craft class on Friday, so here they are.

First of all, here we are, set up to go...



And here are the cards we made...


We had a really fun night, and we all really enjoyed ourselves!

So, a close up of each card...


This first one was fairly simple...we used Everything Eleanor stamped in Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand and Crisp Cantaloupe, with a sentiment from Petite Pairs.



This second one demonstrates the 'random' stamping technique using Clockworks (retiring) and Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke and Garden Green. The edges were sanded to give a distressed feel, and it was finished with Naturals Designer Buttons (retiring)



The final one uses the wonderful Dictionary Background, stamped in Illuminate ink (retiring), which gives a lovely shimmery finish to the card. The sentiment and label were stamped in black Stazon, from the Chalk Talk set, and die cut using the matching Framelits. Whisper White Organza, Basic Rhinestones and a Tea Lace Paper Doily finish the card.

We completed the cards in 2 hours and had plenty of fun chatting and learning new techniques! If you would like to join me in my next class on Friday 18th June, please do get in touch...we'd love to see you there!

I am also holding an open house event on Tuesday 1st July from 6.30pm, and again on Wednesday 2nd July 11am to 2pm, to show off the brand new catalogue! It is £5 to attend and you will get to create a make and take, get your very own copy of the 2014/2015 annual catalogue, and refreshments, (including cake!) thrown in! 
If you would like to come, please let me know so I can order enough catalogues, and cake (of course!)

I hope you Monday is a good one...see you tomorrow!






2 comments:

  1. Great selection of makes - sounds like your class was a success

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad it went well, some beautiful cards made :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts