Friday 20 June 2014

Get Well...not too girly!

Hello! Yay it's Friday!
Are you doing anything fun this weekend? I have a stall at a church fair...it was a good one at Christmas so here's hoping this one is too!

I have been busy making card to fill the gaps in my card boxes, and I realised I had very few Get Well cards, so here is one...


I used the Tag It (retiring) stamps to make this one and stamped it in Basic Gray. The DSP is from Quatrefancy (retiring)...nice and bright but not too girly!


I layered it onto Basic Gray card, then a card blank, the finished with some Linen Thread and a Naturals Designer Button (retiring).
It's not a particularly girl card so I think a man might quite like it too!

I'm off on the school run now, then the bank to replace my lost debit card....I think I left it in Aldi!
Have a great day one and all!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, great card the colours are nice, and I love the stamp!
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this Lizy, really lovely paper. Hope you have a busy day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would brighten anyone's day who is under the weather. Beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts