Saturday 21 June 2014

A Beautiful Baroque Baptism card

Hello and good morning to all you Sketch Saturday fans out there! 
We have a fabulous new sketch for you, designed by Debra...
I like this one very much...I don't seem to make cards with many layers much any more, so it was nice to have a change!


I made this for a commission order, and I am very pleased with it, as was the customer! The embossed background is made using the Beautiful Baroque Embossing Folder.


I used the gorgeous Trefoil Cross for this card, heat embossed in Pewter Stampin' Emboss (retiring). Isn't it just beautiful?

I really enjoyed working with this sketch and I'm sure you will too! Do pop on over to the other DT blogs if you need more inspiration! :)
Looking forward to see your entries!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, this card is so pretty, the embossed background is lovely and the cross is beautiful; very striking! The colours are just gorgeous! I am sure the recipient will treasure it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baptism card, Lizy! Love the embossing and the beautiful cross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lizy. My niece is having her son Christened next month and this would be a beautiful card to case (if you don't mind that is!!)
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous lizy.the delicate design is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. an absolutely stunning Christening card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lizy, so elegant. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colours on this one Lizy. Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts