Tuesday 4 February 2014

A Happy Valentine!

Hellloooo!
How are you? 

I had quite a productive evening yesterday, making some commissions, and a card to show you today. The commissions will be revealed at some point next week.

Here is today's card...


This card has gone quite out of my comfort zone...Designer Series Paper & coloured card blank...not something I use a lot of, but I think I like it!


The DSP is the lovely Fresh Prints and I die cut the strip in the middle and added a die cut heart from another design, all mounted on a strip of Pool Party cardstock. I added a Candy Dot and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.


Stampin' Up! supplies used

Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper StackReal Red 12 X 12 Smooth Card Stock - by Stampin' Up!Hearts Collection Framelits DiesSubtles Candy Dots
Please click on the pictures above to buy direct from my online store.

I am entering my card into a couple of challenges...


I had a fantastic workout yesterday...I needed a shake up at the gym so I booked in with one of the instructors and boy do I know it! I may never walk normally again! On the upside, I don't need to run any more...just cycle lol!

You have a fabby day and I'll see you tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. so stunning lizy.fab funky design and i love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty :) love that polka dot heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be out of your comfort zone, but its "smashing!" Graphic and fun. Love how you framed the heart with the negative die space and the yummy candy dot. Thanks for linking up with the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, very lovely! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts