Saturday 1 February 2014

A card for my Nephew!

Good morning!
It's time for a new sketch at Sketch Saturday!


As it's my nephew's birthday on Tuesday I decided to use the sketch to make his card.


I have used this lovely image from Lili of The Valley and I water coloured it with Stampin' Up! ink and an Aqua Painter.


The papers are also from Stampin' Up! and I finished with a '5' (though it was a 4 at first....how could I forget how old he is??!)

I hope you like the sketch and I can't wait to see what you create using it!



7 comments:

  1. Aww a sweet card with fab colour combo. Your Nephew will love this. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image perfect for your nephew and beautifully colored too. Wonderful card Lizy. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I love how you've coloured this sweet image!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card for your nephew, Lizy! Love the papers are adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and your nephew is going to love it. A perfect card for a 5 year old boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lizy.fab design and layers and i love your image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cute.. a fantastic boy card!
    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts