Wednesday 26 February 2014

Easter Tulips

Hello and welcome to my new look blog!
If you are visiting from Creatin' and Stampin', I hope you will follow me here instead and continue to use my blog to inspire you! 

Do you like the design of my blog? I am very proud to say that it is all my creation and I used Stampin' Up! MDS to make it all pretty! It took a while, but I am very happy with it indeed!

I have also transferred all my posts over from my old blog too, so if you have missed any, please have a little browse...you never know what you might find! ;)

Ok so I guess you'd like to see a card or two right?
Well I can do better than that...today I have another set of five for you!



For these I have used Blessed Easter again, but as promised yesterday, I have used the entire stamp this time. I've coloured the tulips with my Stampin' Write markers. 



I stamped an extra set of flowers for each card, coloured and paper snipped them, curled them, then popped them on the cards using silicone glue. I like the 'real' effect I got by giving them dimension.


These are really simple cards but they look so pretty don't you think?


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Blessed EasterJet Black StazOn Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' PadWisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' PadReal Red Stampin' Write Marker - by Stampin' Up!Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker - by Stampin' Up!Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.

Have you got some free Sale-a-Bration goodies yet? If not, why not place an order with me today and choose your free items for every £45 you spend with me? There are some really beautiful items available so why not treat yourself!

I'm off to the gym now for the first time in 2 weeks...think it's going to hurt! Have a lovely Wednesday and don't forget to come and see my DT card for CAS - Colours and Sketches tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Loving your fresh new blog design, the girl did good! :) These cards are so cute, don't you just love tulips, a sure sign that spring is upon us. I hope to place an order after pay day on Friday yay!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so lovely to see the design in different colours!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet cards :) love them !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab new design Lizy and gorgeous creations as always! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts