Monday 10 February 2014

Video Tutorial for Peachy Keen camera and On Film Framelit bundle

Good morning!
I'm back from a fantastic week in Cambridge with all my fabby girlie friends! We had a really great time, even if I was completely plagued by a rotten cold! I am still suffering as I type this but it'll be gone soon, I'm sure!

Anyway, if you came by on Saturday during the Pinkies blog hop, you'll have seen the card I made using the Peachy Keen and On Film Framelit bundle, and I promised you a video on how to cut the camera out. (In case you didn't see it, it's here)

So here it is...I hope you find it useful!


Thanks for coming to visit today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts