Friday 28 February 2014

Zoo Review Birthday

Hi peeps!
I would like to welcome Carla, Elaine, Jacqueline and MaryJo to my blog...I know a couple of you have migrated from my old one, but it's so nice to see you here! :)

Today I have a card using a stamp that I borrowed off Jen. It was for a commission and the brief was 'something African'. So this is what I came up with...

This is one of the simplest cards I have made, but I really love the effect! The stamp set is Zoo Review and I have simply stamped it in Soft Suede. 


The card blank is Rose Red and the sentiment is computer generated. 

What do you think of my card? Would you add more?


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Zoo Review - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to order direct from my online shop.


If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


Are you up to anything fun this weekend? I shall be working but I plan to get a little crafting in this weekend! 
 See you tomorrow with my DT card for Sketch Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lizy.those stamps are stunniing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts