Wednesday 19 February 2014

Coffee and Friends...

Good morning!
How are you? We had a fun day at Knowsley Safari Park yesterday, me playing with my new camera and Keiran and his cousin Sophie being ever willing subjects! Then Sophie stayed over so all in all a fun day!

Anyway, today is my friend Chelsey's birthday and hopefully her card has arrived so I'm going to share it here!


I have used almost entirely MDS for this card...though I must admit, it doesn't look digital!


I used Perfect Blend for my card and printed it twice, once with plain cups and once after adding some DSP into the band across the cups. I cut the bands out and glued using Tombow. The sentiment was printed directly onto the Naturals White card blank and I used a piece of the packaging from my Stampin' Up! parcels as the background...kind of looks like a coffee bean bag doesn't it?


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Perfect Blend Stamp Brush Set -- Digital DownloadIsland Indigo Bakers Twine
please click on the pictures to order direct from my online shop.


I used the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch for my inspiration...
I'm also entering into the challenge at Addicted to CAS which is Coffee.

I'm off to take our current holiday dog out for a walk with Keiran and Sophie now before Sophie goes home, then I might try a bit of baking!

Have a lovely Tuesday!





6 comments:

  1. FAB card, gr8 idea .... do you know this would fit the Addicted to CAS theme of "COFFEE" too?

    http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lizy.i love the fab image and sentiment ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool, I love that BG behind the coffee cups, you can play this card at ATCAS - coffee theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous. love the image. fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think I should keep the packing paper from my SU orders, but I never do. I think I should now that I have seen your wonderful inspiration. Perfect card for our coffee challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts