Thursday 13 February 2014

Hostess and Hardwood

Hello hello!
How are you? I really hope you are safe and weathered last night's storm ok. Wasn't it vicious?! 

It's time for a new challenge over at CAS - Colours and Sketches and it's a sketch...



So here is what I came up with...



After being out of stock due to it's popularity my Hardwood stamp finally arrived this week so I couldn't resist having a play! Isn't it gorgeous?? I teamed it with the fab hostess set Nature's Hello and the complimentary Secret Garden set.


I stamped two sets of leaves onto the card base and added another two die cut sets.
The great thing is that this set is compatible with the Secret Garden Framelits, so I cut the flower out with my Bigshot nice and easily!


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Secret Garden Clear-Mount Stamp SetHardwoodNature's HelloWisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' PadSecret Garden Framelits Dies
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.

I really do like how this card turned out...it has a nice clean, fresh feel about it!

The hostess only stamps are available when you spend £150 or if you host a party with total sales of £150 or more...so if you would like to book your party with me, please do contact me! (And I'll bring the cake too!)

Have a great day!








8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizy. I love the Nature's Hello set, I think it'll be very useful.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I like the wooden panel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy, your card is gorgeous, love how you have framed your flower with the leaves - loved the woodgrain triangle too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love that hardwood stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wood effect, such a beautiful card.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lizy.fab pretty flower and i love the woodgrain paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have to cave in and get that background stamp! It's fabby here paired with the flower. I also like the soft color scheme and the distressed edges. Super job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts