Saturday 15 February 2014

Baby we've grown!

Good morning Sketch Saturday fans! 
Are you ready for another challenge? Good! This week we have a sketch designed by the lovely Vannessa...


So here is my card...


I have used the super cute Baby We've Grown stamps from Stampin' Up! for my card. They're in the new Spring/Summer catalogue and they really are adorable!


I added Crystal Effects to the 'Baby' and the bows on the shoes and a couple of gems to the shoe straps. I finished with a little paper piercing to give the sentiment more focus.

So what do you think you can come up with? We can't wait to see!

Happy crafting!


I

6 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Lizy, love your clean and simple style :) Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby card, Lizy! Wonderful CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the little shoes are so cute.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy, your card is just sooo adorable! I love the clean lines and soft colouring. Hope you're having a good weekend,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweetest CAS card ever Lizy, love it!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts