Sunday 2 February 2014

Wedding invitation design

Good morning!
I am posting this very quickly, again before work! 
As you may remember, I was designing wedding invitations, which obviously I can't show you yet, but I can show you one of the designs she didn't choose...


I used the very elegant Mr & Mrs stamp set which I stamped in Silver Encore then embossed in Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder.


I also White embossed a Flowering Flourish onto the front before adding my embossed panel.

These are very elegant and could be made in many different colours to match the wedding colours.

I'm sure I will be back soon with the actual design...when I know they have been sent out!

I'm off now so have a fab, fun crafty/family Sunday!



2 comments:

  1. Very elegant and classy Lizy, it's a beautiful wedding invitation card.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunnning and stylish lizy.the pale backing is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts