Tuesday 11 February 2014

Anyone for freebies??

Hello peeps!
When I send out my Stampers 6 orders each month, I like to include a little something for them...a small gift and a card, both made by me. For this month the ladies have received this lovely bookmark, along with a card showcasing some of the free Sale-a-Bration items.


The beautiful papers are the Sweet Sorbet paper pack and I have teamed them with a stamped frame from the Your Lovely stamp set.


The little card also uses the Sweet Sorbet papers along with the accessories. I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to make the clasp on the card.

Now then, you're probably wondering how to get your hands on these free products? It's simple! For every £45 you spend with me, either through Stampers 6, via my online store or by contacting me direct, you qualify for one of the free items from the Sale-a-Bration brochure! How easy is that?! 
This offer is only available until 31st March so don't miss out...get your free items now!

I have more wedding invitations to design this week so I may be busy, but hopefully I will still have time to make something to show you!

Bye for now...



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Lizy. I love the sweet papers and accessories!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I found your blog through another blog (sorry, can't remember which one) and I'm glad I did. You have a great talent for creating. I have this tag and would like to CASE this card but I don't know how to make the 'fastener' on the other side of the card. Could you explain how you did this please? Thank you for your consideration of this request. God bless...a Canadian admirer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts