Thursday 27 February 2014

Hardwood and Backyard Basics

Hello everyone!
I can't believe another week has gone by already since our last challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches! This week it's a sketch challenge... 


It's a simple sketch, perfect for CAS cards...remember that we are a CAS challenge, so please do keep your cards as CAS as possible!

Anyway, here is my card...


I stamped the new Hardwood Background stamp in Smoky Slate, and added a banner of embossed and sanded Daffodil Delight Core'Dinations card.


The Iris, from the Backyard Basics set, was stamped in black Stazon then coloured with Wisteria Wonder and Daffodil Delight, and blended using Aqua Painters. I die cut it out using the matching dies. I do love Irises...they have a real spring feel don't they?
&dbwsdemoid=5006432

Stampin' Up! supplies used
Backyard Basics Clear BundleHardwoodDaffodil Delight Stampin Write Marker - by Stampin' Up!Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' PadJet Black StazOn Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' PadWoodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing FolderBrights Core'dinations Cardstock
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.


If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

Have a lovely day!




6 comments:

  1. The simplicity of this card is beautiful, I get so much inspiration from you thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Annette! It's nice to know when I inspire others! :)
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty card, Lizy! Beautiful coloring on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Lizy, love that woodblock stamp. I'm very impressed with your blog header too - very pretty - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen so many terrific cards with that wood background stamp, and this one is no exception! It's like the pretty iris is growing up next to a board fence. I love the springtime-y vibe of the yellow banner, too, and the embossed woodgrain ties it into the background stamp. Excellent job!
    The new blog design is lovely, too! The cascading butterflies and pearls are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love love that background stamp - I've seen it in the Ideas Book but not really thought about buying it - until today! I also need to use the Backyard Basics - not yet inked it up! So, I really loved your card for it's inspiration, and, of course, it's perfectly CAS too!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts