Friday 21 February 2014

My Superhero!

I am so late in entering the Less is More challenge this week! Still, better late than never right?

So here is my entry into the Masculine themed challenge...


This is another new set I recently bought...it's super great for kids' cards! 


After I stamped the little fella in Baked Brown Sugar, I coloured in his cape and boots in Real Red and Pacific Blue. The sentiment was fussy cut and mounted on Dimensionals and I paper pierced the image panel to give some added interest.


Stampin' Up supplies used

Cool KidReal Red Stampin' Write Marker - by Stampin' Up!Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
Circles Collection Framelits DiesEssentials Paper-Piercing PackPaper-Piercing Tool

If you would like to order any of these items and qualify for your free Sale-a-Bration items, please click on the pictures above, or please feel free to contact me if you prefer to deal with a real person!


I had my cards placed into a little shop in our new market yesterday! I'm only starting with new baby and christening/baptism card for now, but it's a start and I'm very excited about it! So I shall have to make plenty more now to have on my regular church stall!

Have a lovely Friday...make the most of it with your little ones...back to school next week!



4 comments:

  1. so brilliant lizy.fab fun image and i love your bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lizy. Love your little Superhero, he's very cute.

    I just realised maybe I could have entered LIM with a card I made for one of the lads at work. Then I realised I'm talking rubbish as it's my DT card for tomorrow. Oops!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy what a fun image, makes a great card for a guy.
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Lizy! What a fun image!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts