Tuesday 25 February 2014

First Easter cards!

Good morning my lovely followers!
I am sorry for having been AWOL for a few days...apart from it being half term, towards the end of the week I got some sort of a virus and it knocked me sideways a bit and apart from the things I have to do, I haven't felt much like doing anything! I am feeling a whole lot more like myself now though, so I have a lovely set of Easter cards to show you...


I have used one of the lovely stamp sets from the Spring/Summer catalogue, Blessed Easter, combined with the Trefoil Cross from the annual catalogue.


The Blessed Easter stamp actually comes with gorgeous tulips as part of the stamp, which I will be showing you tomorrow, but for these cards I have only used the sentiment worked perfectly with the cross.


Isn't it a pretty cross? I can see that I will be using it lots, not just for Easter but for Christening, Baptism, Confirmation etc. I created a frame around my sentiment using the Paper Piercing Essentials pack. I think it gives it a little bit more interest and focus don't you?


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Trefoil CrossBlessed EasterEssentials Paper-Piercing PackPaper-Piercing ToolJet Black StazOn Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' PadPink Pirouette Classic Stampin' PadSo Saffron Classic Stampin' PadMarina Mist Classic Stampin' PadWisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.


Have you got some free Sale-a-Bration goodies yet? If not, why not place an order with me today and choose your free items for every £45 you spend with me? There are some really beautiful items available so why not treat yourself!

I had a lovely week off last week with Keiran. We went to Knowsley Safari Park, the cinema, baked bread and banana bread, visited friends and soft play centres and a farm....I'm glad to be back at work for a rest! ;)
Have a fab Tuesday and see you tomorrow! :)


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Lizy and I'm glad you're feeling better!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts