Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hi and Happy Valentine's Day!
It's also my Dad's birthday today so I'm going to share the card I made for him...


I have used the Wetlands stamp set again, while I still have it on loan from Jen! I sponged the background using Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi, then stamped the birds. The goose was stamped in Early Espresso and I sponged Chocolate Chip ink over it to make it look 'real'. I then cut it out to give some dimension and interest.


I used my new Hardwood stamp for the background, stamping it with Sahara Sand onto Sahara Sand cardstock. I added some Crumb Cake Seam Binding across the middle and finished with my sentiment and a wooden button from the Designer Naturals buttons.

I used the sketch at Mojo Monday as my inspiration...



Stampin' Up! supplies used
WetlandsHardwood Naturals Designer ButtonsCrumb Cake 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' PadSoft Sky Classic Stampin' PadEarly Espresso Classic Stampin' PadChocolate Chip Classic Stampin' PadSahara Sand Classic Stampin' PadStamping Sponges - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.

I do have a Valentine card to show you at some point this weekend, but it was a commission so I have to be sure it was given to the recipient before I can blog it!

Have a wonderful day today, whatever you're up to!






1 comment:

  1. so stunning lizy.i love the fab stamps and your design and colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts