Wednesday 1 February 2012

Happy Anniversary

Good morning!
And welcome again to another 2 new followers! :) Sandra and Ladyoflosttimes!
I woke up this morning with an idea for another card for the Less Is More Sketch challenge this week. Here it is...


I masked off the panel with low tack tape, (tip - stick it to your clothes first to remove excess tack so it doesn't tear your card when you remove it...even low tack tape seems to stick a bit too much!), then graduated 3 different shades of black/grey chalk up the card to my Stampin' Up! image. I also added chalk above the image. The sentiment is Inkadinkado - Wedding/Marriage.
Simple but I really like the effect! :)

Ok I have another idea...be back later! :)
Lizy x


EDIT - Showcased at Less Is More 10th February

7 comments:

  1. Your LIM mojo is working overtime just now Lizy, another lovely card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy, this one is simply fabulous!
    It's a gorgeous CAS card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card Lizy, those silhouettes look tremendous

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect elegance - just right for the occasion

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card lizy.fab cas design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lizy - so different. Congrats on being showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty! You are a very talented stamper - I have really enjoyed the cards you linked to still addINKtive challenge blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts