Monday 6 February 2012

Be My Valentine - Ooh La La

Good morning all!
How are we? Still plenty of snow around? 
Thanks to the snow, my weekend plans went a bit awry and I ended up spending the time I wasn't working, in my craft room! Oh dear, never mind lol! 

Anyway, it's time for another challenge at Ooh La La and this time it is
Be My Valentine!
Here is my offering...

The swirly design paper is from Watercolour Memories and the gorgeous, lush pink is from my stash. I coloured Card Candi with SU   Melon Mambo marker and the border punch is from Woodware. The ribbons are from my stash and the sentiment is from the pc.

Challenges
So come on over to Ooh La La and show us what you've got! :)
Lizy x

15 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lizy! The black and white paper contrasts nicely with the pink and red accents. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamping on the heart! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is such an elegant card ... love the gorgeous scalloped heart and the sweet little bow is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the print on that paper! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the swirly print! Sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is sp elegant. Love how you've used the border punch and put the heart on top. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card its soooo elegant
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card lizy;.fab colours and the heart is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, stunning colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenges, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Lizzy. Just beautiful! I love the shape, the LOVE, the colors....all of it! Thanks for bringing it over to SS. Good luck Hun. Luv Samara DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely image and layering thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts