Sunday 12 February 2012

You put the colour in my world!

Good evening LIMettes!
Wow I'm not sure I like being this late to enter a Less Is More challenge! However, I would not have missed my weekend with the girls for love nor money, nor LIM (sorry Mandi and Chrissie!) We had the most fab time and I can't wait til we do it again! :)

So here is my (late) entry for the One Layer - Stripes challenge...

I came home to my new spring colour limited edition Promarkers this evening, and whilst trying them out I had an idea! So I used the colours of the rainbow to draw lines using a metal ruler and the chisel tip of the pens. I then made a sentiment in Word and added some gems! :) This card is made for my girls, cos they really do brighten my life and I don't know what I'd be without them! :)
Ok, off to have supper and then bed! It was a very fun packed weekend and I need this week off to get over it...shame I have to work tomorrow...
Goodnight!
Lizy x

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous bright take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colourful card, great stripes
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea Lizy and it's worked out beautifully. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great and colourful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun and cheery card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great Lizy... a really cheery array of colours!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Lizy, love this super colourful card!! Glad you had fun LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea Lizy, looks great!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Lizy and the sentiment is perfect
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great and colorful card. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb card Lizy
    Glad you had a great weekend

    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colours and the placement of the stripes looks fab - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant card lizy.fab striking design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea Lizy, a very cheerful card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card...so bright and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those rainbow strips Lizy....my kind of card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this colourful design & such a great idea. A perfect CAS card.
    Sally M x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Lizy - so simple but so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant card Lizy...and I think I need those new Promarkers too now :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this! It's wonderfully simple :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts