Thursday 2 February 2012

With Sympathy - LIM sketch

Hello again!
Ok decided to quickly post this before I go to bed!
I made this whilst playing around with my newest SU set.

The set is from the new spring catalogue and is called Marry Me. As soon as I saw these gorgeous poppies I thought they'd be perfect for a sympathy card. I used Real Red SU marker and brown Memento. The sentiment is a Papermania one.


I am entering this into the Less Is More Sketch challenge, but I hope it counts...maybe I should have mounted it onto a panel first? But I like it one layer...it's your fault Chrissie and Mandi! ;)
Ok...really I'm off to bed now!
Lizy x

6 comments:

  1. Well the panel is certainly missing... it could have been suggested in a variety of ways without necessarily having an extra layer... a hint of colour, an area of texture, subtle background stamping... however I think it's a fabulous image... the best in the set probably and it's a lovely card.
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card and strikes just the right kind of supportive note for this kind of occasion

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely - so dainty! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too Lizy :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an elegant card
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts