Friday 17 February 2012

Magical Birthday

Good afternoon!
Yippee it's Friday! Though not as exciting as last Friday as I was on a train to Edinburgh this time last week...oh well...a crafting weekend ahead of me! Oh nope...forgot..I'm helping Jen with decorating the craft studio on Sunday! Ok...crafting before and after work tomorrow then! 

Anyway, here is a card I've made today for a couple of challenges, one of which is Sketch Saturday #194...it's my last chance to enter before I become a Saturday Girl tomorrow! Sort of bittersweet as I love entering their challenges but I am soooo excited to be one of the Saturdays! Yay! :D

I have used the very cute and pretty Pollycraft Fairy and coloured her with Promarkers. I used a cream hammered card base and Pink Petticoat papers. I added a little glitter to her wings and Glossy Accents to her eyes. The sentiment is LoTV and the flowers are Prima. The pearls and ribbon are from my stash.

I am also entering her into these other challenges:
 Thank you for looking today...I'm off to make pizza for mine & Keiran's 'Pizza Friday' night! :)
Lizy x

Edit - Favourite at Pollycraft!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy. Cute image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teamie! This is sooooo gorgeous Lizy, love the sweet image and the very pretty flowers. Wonderful colouring hun. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card and sweet image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lizy.your colours are beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooo pretty love the ice cream colours
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love all the flowers to make up the circles for the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hunni, what a cutie, you may be losing out on future challenges, but you are gaining new friends and we gain an awesome Saturday Girl.
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet Lizy and it's lovely to see you at Stampalot Challenge, but sadly your entry is not eligible as it does not comply with our rules (top of blog).

    Hopefully you can join in again with another piece and combine less challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, love the flowers and the sweet image. Thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts