Sunday 19 February 2012

Use It Up - Week 6 update!

Hello again!
As many of you know, I joined in with Use It Up 2012 at the beginning of this year. Well I hadn't realised that I was supposed to do an update on how I'm doing lol!

So here is my first update! I have not bought anything crafty this week...though I did buy some Saturated Canary images when they were in the sale a couple of weeks ago....

I have been using up quite a lot of already printed/stamped images rather than printing/stamping more, so I am very pleased with myself! I am also getting through all the scrap card and paper I had lying around, and even making card blanks out of some of it instead of buying more! 

So other than any blog prizes I win, and the Amazon vouchers I have, I am NOT buying anything crafty for a while! 


Oh and I have just been shopping Jen's Seam Binding stash so I don't have to buy any for a while! Thanks Jen! :)
Keep using it up!
Lizy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts