Sunday 19 February 2012

Liebster Award, just for you!

Hey again everyone!
Well I woke to a lovely surprise this morning! I was given the Liebster Blog award by
Karen at stamping in pINK. I am so flattered that Karen chose me to give this award to...it is wonderful to know that I inspire someone so much! Thank you Karen! :) And it couldn't have come at a better time as I am just a week away from celebrating my Blogoversary! :D

So here are the details of the award, and how it works.
"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favourite."

The Liebster Blog Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to encourage readership and share appreciation and joy! As part of the tradition, this award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired you.
To accept the Award:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them :)
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know.

So my first award without a shadow of a doubt goes to Jen - The Tiny Blue Butterfly. I have known Jen personally for about 5 years now, and not only is she a great friend who has been there during the last very tough year, she has given me the inspiration, confidence and motivation to create! Her crafting will always be an inspiration to me and I have learnt so very much from her. My crafting would not be the same had she not shown me the techniques she has! And our crafting weekends are legendary!

My second award goes to Kim - Kim's Crafty Corner. Kim first emailed me last year as she noticed we lived very close to each other (like walking distance almost!) and we have become good friends ever since! I love her simple crafting style and her ability to use what she's got, rather than buying more stash!

My third award is for Sarah - Created By Sarah. I love the way she colours and how she can make cards from very fussy and embellished, to very clean and simple! I also love her 'ramblings' on life...she is always entertaining!

My fourth award goes to Sylvie - GIBMISS. Sylvie's beautiful clean and simple style constantly inspires me! And I so love how her photos are always taken on the windowsill with the sea behind! Makes me want to visit!

My final award goes to a fellow Yorkshire girl Craftilicious. Again she has a very clean and simple style, but with a fun quirkiness about it!

There were a few other people I could have given the award to, but they either don't 'do' blog awards, or they had more than 200 followers! I can't possibly name them as I get my inspiration from all over the place, but I'm sure most of them know who they are! :)
I would like to thank everyone who has helped and inspired me during my first year of blogging...I can't believe how far I have come!

Se you in a week for some Blogoversary candy!! 
Lizy x





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog award Lizy. A year doesn't time fly? xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy
    Wow!!!! thanks for the award....how nice of you Lizy....
    Hugs sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts