Wednesday 15 February 2012

Timmy's Stocking

Hey again!
I have just made this card before I go and get on with some jobs, do some shopping and take Keiran to the park!


This gorgeous and very chuffed little boy is Timmy's Stocking from Mo Manning. I bought and coloured him a little while ago and then forgot about him :( So I have now fulfilled his purpose, and that is another image from the stash gone! 
He is coloured with Promarkers, and the papers are Dovecraft, Winter Wonderland. Gorgeous aren't they?! Oh and I added a little white 'non glitter' to the cuff of the stocking. I left the sentiment off as it seems to be covered in them!

*Disclaimer* No papers or images have been specifically printed or coloured for this card!

Challenges

Can you tell I'm determined to be set up for Christmas this year with no stress??! 
Anyway, ta for popping by!
Lizy x

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Lizy, love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at DTC.

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arr he is adorable! Gorgeous colours x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fab card and sweet image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are on a roll today hun xxx

    me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lizy.i love your fab colours and the image is gorgoeus ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely image and great colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely image...very cute. Fabulous colours too.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizzy, he is fabulous. I love the shade of blue that you used. Fabulous coloring.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab - gorgeous colours and great colouring of this Mo image! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have made a wonderful Christmascard!! Thanks for joining the Challenge of CCWS.
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Lizy, love the image. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. It caught my eye as I was skimming through the entries on the CCC. I wondered why "Bolton" flashed up at the top of the page, assumed it was because of me being on your blog but now I see you are a fellow Boltonian.
    Oops, I wandered - great card.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have made a wonderful Christmascard!! Thanks for joining the Challenge of CCWS.

    Hugs Betina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lizy,
    This looks adorable. What a cute image, your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts