Wednesday 22 February 2012

Sparkly New Home!

Hello again!
It's time for a new challenge over at Crafting For All Seasons and this time it's 
SHAPED CARDS
(not square or rectangle)

Our generous sponsores this week are

Prize - 3 Images



The Stamping Boutique

So here is my card...

 I have used 'Birdcage' from The Stamping Boutique and used very little colouring. I just coloured over the branches and the bird with the free pencils that came in this month's Papercraft Inspirations. I then added a Papermania sentiment, a Marianne bird, some silver glitter and lots of bling!! I actually quite like all the bling...it really sparkles in real life!

Challenges

Ok...Mum and Dad will be here soon so bye for now!
Lizy x

13 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic Lizy! I love the bling! Your coloration looks fab, can´t wait for my issue of Papercraft Inspiration ;o) xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamped image, love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your bling Lizy, it's a fab card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image which looks even better with the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, I love the mix of colours and that stamp is gorgeous.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so delicate Lizy... all that bling looks amazing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning lizy.really fab image and bling :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lizy. I'm new to Blog challenges, just done my first entry into Less is More. I hope you don't mind if I wander through the rest of your blog, it's looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adore all the bling on this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is my favourite Lizy, beautiful unusual shape and I love the way you've stamped and coloured it hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and that image is so pretty. Love all your bling! Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts